Texas State Inspections
Official Texas State Inspection Facility
We are an official Texas State Inspection Facility and an official Texas Emissions Testing Facility. We are an approved facility in the AirCheckTexas program and can diagnose and fix all problems on-site.
What Gets Checked During an Inspection?
- Check for evidence of Financial Responsibility
- Windshield Wipers
- Seat Belts
- Brakes (system) (Parking - beginning with 1960 models)
- Wheel Assembly
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust Emission System (beginning with 1968 models)
- Beam Indicator (beginning with 1948 models)
- Tail Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- Stop Lamps (2); (1) if 1959 model or earlier
- License Plate Lamp (1)
- Rear Red Reflectors (2)
- Turn Signal Lamps (beginning with 1960 models)
- Head Lamps (2)
- Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number
- 1988 & newer - inspect for window tinting or coating
- Gas caps on vehicles 2-24 model years old.